Here is a detailed tutorial on How To Change the Clock On iPhone Lock Screen. Proceed for more information.
With the latest iPhone update, they brought lots of customization to the iPhone’s Interface, of which one of these updates was the lock screen, which saw marginal changes over the years and can now be more practical and customizable to taste.
In this post, we will explore the best effective ways to customize the clock on the iPhone lock screen to make the phone appear unique or increase usability. Stay tuned for more information.
How To Change Clock On iPhone Lock screen
The first customizable feature on the iPhone’s lock screen includes the font and numerals for the clock. Here are changes that can be done to the clock:
- Long press the Lock Screen, and there will appear a customization menu.
- Next, click on Customize and then you’d see a preview of the lock screen.
- Now, tap on the time, and there will appear a spread of options to change/customize the clock’s appearance on the lock screen.
Options For Customization
The three options for customization are described in the list below.
- With color options for the clock beneath, the pop-up menu offers eight font choices. You can swipe around and select a solid colour in addition to the default color, which draws shades from your wallpaper.
- The various numerals are displayed when the Globe icon is touched. Devanagari, Arabic, and Arabic Indic are your options.
- Finally, on the Lock Screen, you can enable or disable the Depth Effect. However, you can disable the time from appearing above your wallpaper by tapping on the triple-dot icon in the bottom right corner.
Conclusion On How To Change Clock On iPhone Lock Screen
On smartphones, customization has frequently revolved around alterations to the Home Screen. However, there are now more customization options than ever before as the iPhone’s Lock Screen takes center stage. Widgets resembling those on the Apple Watch and the capability to configure multiple Lock Screens are welcome additions.
Generally, we welcome these modifications and hope Apple will keep coming up with fresh, enjoyable ways for users to customize their iPhones, whether it be the Home Screen or the Lock Screen.
Make sure to carefully follow through with the details in the post to come out with the desired result.
Be sure to share this post with friends and family.