This article is everything one needs to know about the solution to fixing Planet Zoo Crash on startup.
Planet Zoo is a popular game that is now available to play on PCs. Despite it beiell-optimized game, the game uses 100% CPU, GPU crash, and more.
And there has been an increase in complaints among players that when they pay planet zoo, the game uses 100% of the CPU. And this is a result of that the game’s CPU heavy and hence the high CPU usage. Even locking the game at 30 FPS won’t reduce CPU usage by any significant margin.
And one of the reasons for the game crashing can be the lack of administrative rights. And another reason for the game crashing at startup is the anti-virus or the windows defender, which might be suspecting the game’s exe file as a trojan virus.
And this can be solved by either disabling the anti-virus or making an exception for the game in the anti-virus. This will allow the game to run on your system.
Also, an outdated GPU driver might be the reason for the game to crash. Just update your drivers to the latest version
So make sure to proceed into the lost to get acquainted with the necessary details to fix the crashing issue.
Proceed into the post to find out more information.
Planet Zoo is a construction and management simulation video game, which debuted in 2019 by Frontier Developments for Windows. The game can be best briefed as a spiritual successor to Zoo Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon 2, with gameplay similar to the studio’s theme park game, Planet Coaster.
Planet Zoo is a fantastic zoo game that incorporates creativity with a love for animal conservation. And there are several aspects to the game that those new to the game might have missed some of the hidden details. They are dispersed throughout the gameplay and add a new dimension to virtual zookeeping.
Planet Zoo is such a well-thought game, with impressive features, such as outstanding graphics, which by the way the animal’s behaviour leads to watching. And it is necessary to expand your zoo, building new enclosures and attractions. The main mode has tutorials to help you along, so it’s where you should start to learn the ropes.
What Causes Planet Zoo To Crash On a Startup
There are different reasons why the game crashes, and below are some of the common causes of rhe crash:
- The first reason for the game to crash might be the lack of administrative rights. Right-click on the game’ and select “Run The Game as Administrator.” If this doesn’t work for you, then try playing the game from the account that has the administrative rights.
- Another reason for the Planet Zoo to not launch or crash at startup could be your anti-virus software or Windows Defender detecting the game’s exe as a Trojan virus.
- Lack of administrative rights is another reason for the game crashing at launch.
- Third-party monitoring software could also be the reason for Planet Zoo crashing at launch. If you using MSI Afterburner or GeForce Experience then just disable them.
How To Fix Planet Zoo Crash On Startup
Close background programs
Playing the game with many other programs running in the background is a bad idea because this will cause your PC to be overloaded and make the game crash.
And to fix such an issue, follow the steps below:
- First press Ctrl-Shift-Esc, this will open the ‘Task Manager
- After that, check to see if you are running any programs in rhe background
- If there are any, close and exit all the apps and downloads that might be slowing down the performance of your PC.
It is necessary to note to be cautious with these steps, Avoid closing any program that you have any knowledge of or are not familiar with. It may be important for the functioning of the computer
Once you’re done, play Planet Zoo again to see if it is running smoothly.
Stop Overclocking your PC
This also is another what to solve the crashing issue. Overclocking your OC can improve your gaming performance but can also leave the game unstable, which may cause Planet Zoo to crash.
If your game starts to crash after you overclock your GPU or CPU, you should try lowering it back to the default setting. This might be enough to prevent the crashing issue you’re experiencing.
Confirm The Integrity Of the Game Files
Confirming the integrity of the game files, help you to very verify whether or not the game files are corrupted or missing. And in such cases, planet zoo will tend to crash suppose the files are either corrupted or missing.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to verify rhe integrity of the game files.
- Begin by running Stream and click ‘Library’
- Then right-click on ‘Planet Zoo’ and choose ‘properties’
- Click on the ‘Local Files’ tab, then click on the ‘ Verify Integrity of Game Files’ tab.
- Wait patiently until the game cache verification finishes, then exit Steam
After everything you can then relaunch rhe game and see if it still does, you can try another solution in this post.
Reinstall Visual C++
Suppose you’ve tried all but the issue remains, the chances are that the MS visual C++ resdesteibutavle files on the system are missing or corrupted.
You can easily do it by following the steps below:
- Download and conserve a new copy to the latest supported version of rhe MS Visual C++ distributable.
- Then type in ‘control’ in the windows search bar
Type “control panel” in the Windows search bar
- Press enter to open ‘Control Panel’.
- Then select View by Large icons at the top right corner
- And click Programs and Features.
- Uninstall the installed versions of the Visual C++ that are currently there.
Once the process is complete, install the downloaded packages of Visual C++
How To Lock The Game At 30FPS?
If you want to try to lock the game at 30 FPS, then open Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D setting > Program Settings. Select the game from the list and if it isn’t there then add it. After that, enable “Max FPS Limit” and set the value to “30”. Apply the changes and the game will now be locked at 30 FPS.
Conclusion On How To Fix Planet Zoo Crash On Startup
In conclusion, it is clear now to everyone what Planet Zoo is, what causes it to crash and how to solve the issue of the game crashing on startup.
And suppose you are facing such an issue, make sure to pay full attention to the steps and guidelines in this article, and with that, you’d be able to solve the problem of crashes easily.
And be sure to share this post with friends and family.