In this article, we will address details concerning “How To Unlock iPhone 11 For Free”. And suppose you are inquisitive or interested in knowing how to unlock iPhone 11 without any cost. You are in the right place!
In this post, I will address relevant information on how to unlock iPhone 11 without any cost/ for free.
There can be an unfortunate situation where your iPhone is locked or rather disabled, and this is commonly caused when one inputs the wrong passcode over the limited trial.
Apple is a well-known tech company, that is most known for producing one of the best phones on the planet which is called the iPhone.
Apple is also known for its popular services around user privacy. Whether it is about protecting users’ data or restricting third-party apps with strong privacy control.
Well, it is obvious to all how the iPhone has been one of the leading mobiles when it comes to security and sure iPhone won’t allow any access to the iPhone unless you go through some process to unlock the phone.
If your device is locked and you are unable to access the features, don’t be sad, because we brought here some ways you can unlock your phone.
Although apple is well known for having an outstanding privacy and security policy to safeguard the information of its users, however, some methods make it simpler for users to unlock iPhones such as using iTunes or Siri.
In this article, we will talk about effective methods in which one can unlock a disabled/locked iPhone to unlock their devices using iTunes and other relevant methods one can use. These methods are said to be proven very beneficial in unlocking all types of IOS devices including the iPhone 11.
Since smartphones hold sensitive and classified data, it is only normal that we protect them with passwords. Moreover, with the advances in technology, more security features are now being used by phone users to ensure the safety of their devices.
Whenever unlocking through fingerprint or face fails more than five times, the iPhone will ask for the PIN instead. If you want to modify the Face and Touch ID settings, you must enter the PIN before accessing the settings.
Aside from those, there are still many features that can only be accessed if you know the iPhone password. So what happens when you get used to using biometrics unlock instead that you forgot your password?
And suppose on your iPhone, you see the term ” iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes” you are restricted from using the phone, which also means that the phone is locked. And without going through some steps it is impossible to access your iPhone.
Either you’ll get locked out of your device, or you won’t be able to access those other features. This post will share methods that work like a secret passcode to unlock any iPhone to avoid that.
Reasons For Locked iPhone
Unlocking your iPhone can be a frustrating experience, Unfortunately, there are numerous common reasons why an iPhone may not unlock.
Let’s look at the main causes of why you cannot unlock your iPhone:
- If you input the false passcode too many times, (which is the list common of all), your iPhone will be disabled and locked. And If you don’t remember your passcode, you can try using recovery mode to reset your device.
- When someone else has your iPhone passcode, they can easily reset your iPhone passcode. And you have no idea why you cannot access your iPhone.
- If your iPhone screen is broken, it may be difficult or impossible to unlock the device.
- If your iPhone is in Lost Mode, it will be locked by others and you will input enter the passcode associated with the Apple ID that was used to set up the device.
How To Unlock iPhone 11 For Free
Below are some of the ways one can unlock a locked/disabled iPhone 11 for free:
Unlock iPhone 11 using Tenorshare 4uKey
Suppose you gave forgotten your password and after too many attempts, your iPhone is disabled.
Tenorshare 4uKey will help unlock your iPhone. It is compatible with the latest IOS16 and it works well with all iPhones, iPad aniPodsod.
- Download and launch 4uKey on your PC or Mac. Connect your locked iPhone to your computer via a suitable cable. Click Start on the main interface and then click on Next.
- You will then download a firmware package for your iPhone. Click on the Download button.
- After the firmware is downloaded, click on Start Remove to start removing the passcode from your iPhone.
- In a few minutes, you will successfully remove the passcode from your locked iPhone
Unlock iPhone 11 Using Siri
Most users dolly know that Sirisiri can unlock your iPhone usSirisiri. And the process is quite simple as listed below:
- Click and hold on to the “Home” button on the device to activate Siri.
- Then usetheirisiri” voice activation command to Sirisiri to show you the current time.
- When Siri obeys the command and displays the current time, click lick on the clock.
- After that a world clock will appear on the screen, then tap on the “+” icon at the top.
- In the search box that appears, enter any random search term. Tap and hold the search term and then choose “Select All”.
- Tap on “Share” and select “Message” when the AirDrop appears.
- Then, In the text field, write any random text and tap “Return”. Tap on the “+” icon and then click on “Create New Contact”.
- Click the “Add Photo” and after that click on “Choose Photo” to select a photo from the library.
- And after a few seconds, press the “Home” button to get to the home screen and your device will be unlocked.
Unlock iPhone 11 With iTunes
Step 1: Shut down the phone: To power off the iPhone Press and hold both the Side button and the Volume Down button until you see the Power Off slider.
- Drag the Power Off slider when you see it to turn off your iPhone. Wait at least a minute to make sure it shuts down completely.
Step 2: Use the right button/button combo per your iPhone model to put it in Recovery Mode. Make sure to hold the right button firmly and long enough until you go to the next step.
Step 3: After that, you then press and hold the right button tightly and instantly connect your iPhone to the computer. Don’t release the button until you see the Recovery Mode screen showing on your iPhone.
Step 4: When you see a message titled “There is a problem with the iPhone” that requires it to be updated or restored, there you will have two options Update or Restore.
Use Restore to unlock your iPhone. This is our first “secret passcode” to unlock any iPhone.
After you have completed this process, you can disconnect your iPhone from the computer, then switch up the phone and set up the phone.
Conclusion On How To Unlock iPhone 11 For Free
In conclusion, with the update above, it should be relatively easy for anyone even a newbie to follow through with the guides and steps given above in the post and execute such as as unlocking an iPhone 11 using any of the methods given above.
Make sure to follow through with the post and carefully read to get acquainted with the necessary information.
Be sure to share this with your family and friends.