Suppose you are in search of how to unlock your iPhone 8 Plus with iTunes, you have come to the right place.
In this post, we will address details concerning iTunes and how to unlock a phone using iTunes.
There’s no need for an introduction when it comes to iPhones and their security policies. And an iPhone mainly gets locked when the wrong passcode has been entered over the allowed tries.
Apple is a well-known tech company, that is most known for producing one of the best phones on the planet which is called the iPhone.
Apple is also known for its popular services around user privacy. Whether it is about protecting users’ data or restricting third-party apps with strong privacy control.
For the average user, an iPhone is a simple smartphone to use. Some of us, however, like to go above what Apple has packed under the hood. That’s why we install apps that wake up the inner geek inside all of us.
If your device is locked and you are unable to access the features, don’t be sad, because we brought here some ways you can unlock your phone.
Although apple is well known for having an outstanding privacy and security policy to safeguard the information of its users, however, some methods make it simpler for users to enter secret passcode to unlock any iPhone such as using iTunes.
In this article, we will talk about effective ways that help iPhone (8 plus) users to unlock their devices using iTunes and other relevant methods one can use. These methods are said to be proven very beneficial in unlocking all types of IOS devices including the iPhone 8 Plus.
The term “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes” error makes it so you won’t be able to unlock the device until specific steps are taken. Learn how to fix this issue here.
Since smartphones hold sensitive and classified data, it is only normal that we protect them with passwords. Moreover, with the advances in technology, more security features are now being used by phone users to ensure the safety of their devices.
Whenever unlocking through fingerprint or face fails more than five times, the iPhone will ask for the PIN instead. If you want to modify the Face and Touch ID settings, you must enter the PIN before accessing the settings.
Aside from those, there are still many features that can only be accessed if you know the iPhone password. So what happens when you get used to using biometrics unlock instead that you forgot your password?
And suppose on your iPhone, you see the term ” iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes” you are restricted from using the phone, which also means that the phone is locked. And without going through some steps it is impossible to access your iPhone.
Either you’ll get locked out of your device, or you won’t be able to access those other features. This post will share methods that work like a secret passcode to unlock any iPhone to avoid that.
Reasons For Locked iPhone
Unlocking your iPhone can be a frustrating experience, Unfortunately, there are numerous common reasons why an iPhone may not unlock.
Let’s look at the main causes of why you cannot unlock your iPhone:
- If you input the false passcode too many times, your iPhone will be disabled and locked. And If you don’t remember your passcode, you can try using recovery mode to reset your device.
- When someone else has your iPhone passcode, they can easily reset your iPhone passcode. And you have no idea why you cannot access your iPhone.
- If your iPhone screen is broken, it may be difficult or impossible to unlock the device.
- If your iPhone is in Lost Mode, it will be locked by others and you will input enter the passcode associated with the Apple ID that was used to set up the device.
How To Unlock Your iPhone 8 Plus With iTunes
Below are the How-To-Steps on how to use iTunes to unlock your iPhone 8 Plus.
Step 1: Shut down the phone: To power off the iPhone Press and hold both the Side button and the Volume Down button until you see the Power Off slider.
- Drag the Power Off slider when you see it to turn off your iPhone. Wait at least a minute to make sure it shuts down completely.
Step 2: Use the right button/button combo per your iPhone model to put it in Recovery Mode. Make sure to hold the right button firmly and long enough until you go to the next step.
Step 3: After that, you then press and hold the right button tightly and instantly connect your iPhone to the computer. Don’t release the button until you see the Recovery Mode screen showing on your iPhone.
Step 4: When you see a message titled “There is a problem with the iPhone” that requires it to be updated or restored, there you will have two options Update or Restore.
Use Restore to unlock your iPhone. This is our first “secret passcode” to unlock any iPhone.
After you have completed this process, you can disconnect your iPhone from the computer, then switch up the phone and set up the phone.
Other Method To Unlock iPhone 8 Plus
Unlock iPhone Using Siri
Most users don’t know that it is possible to use Siri to unlock their iPhone using Siri. And the process is quite simple as listed below:
- Click and hold on to the “Home” button on the device to activate Siri.
- Then use the:Hey Siri” voice activation command to ask Siri to show you the current time.
- When Siri obeysIt the command and displays the current time, then clicks on the clock.
- After that a world clock will appear on the screen, then tap on the “+” icon at the top.
- In the search box that appears, enter any random search term. Tap and hold the search term and then choose “Select All”.
- Tap on “Share” and select “Message” when the AirDrop appears.
- Then, In the text field, write any random text and tap “Return”. Tap on the “+” icon and then click on “Create New Contact”.
- Click on “Add Photo” and after that click on “Choose Photo” to select a photo from the library.
- And after a few seconds, press the “Home” button to get to the home screen and your device will be unlocked.
iPhone Secret Codes
Using iPhone secret codes is easy, as long as you know the codes. Let’s show you how to use them first. Then you can play around with the codes.
- Launch the Phone app.
- Select the Keypad tab.
- Enter the code.
- Some codes may require you to press the Call button. Others will simply launch the action as soon as you enter the code.
Conclusion on How To Unlock iPhone 8 Plus With iTunes
In conclusion, the above information concerning How To Unlock iPhone 8 Plus With iTunes is comprehensive enough for anyone even a newbie. Now make sure to go through the steps provided in this post, and you will surely come out with the desired result.
Additionally, it is important to carefully follow through with the information above to come up with the desired result.
Be sure to shear this post with friends and family.