Suppose you are having issues with your Nvidia Geofotce Experience Not Working, this post will provide guides on how to solve such a problem.
In recent times, for at least a year or more, many users with Nvidia-based systems have reported issues with Geforce not working well.
And this problem is common among users, and they have compliant of the GeForce Experience doesn’t start up, the overlay doesn’t work, or it’s just not working correctly.
And the main reason for this problem of The “GeForce Experience Won’t Open” error happens because of Windows updates, corrupted software, and even updates from NVIDIA.
Fortunately, with the ever-increasing complaints of the users, many methods for fixing the Geforce experience have been tested and used to get the software running properly again.
So I’m this guide, we will address different fixes that you can try and get the Geforce experience working again.
Make sure to pay full attention to the details In the post to get familiar with the necessary information.
GeForce Experience acts as the control panel for your graphics card’s performance and behaviour. You can use GeForce Experience to tweak the gaming/recording settings and also monitor your daily statistics.
For a better understanding of the issue, or is better to understand what Geforcece’s experience is? NVIDIA Geforce experience is the best collaborator for your NVIDIA graphics card.
GeForce Experience is a significant part of your computer’s graphics card. And if it is not working appropriately, the graphically-demanding task may not work properly on your computer.
Suppose you are attempting to get the best graphical fidelity in Battlefield 5 on the newest RTX 2080 ti or squeezing every frame in Fortnite from a GTX 750, GeForce Experience can help you get the best performance and quality in today’s hottest computer games.
Several reasons why you have a GeForce Experience error. One of these is the Nvidia GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 error.
Causes Of NVIDIA Geforce Not Working
There are various causes of NVIDIA Geforce Not Working:
Windows’ built-in Cryptographic Services could also cause GeForce Experience to stop working. Cryptographic Services is a management service that allows the computer to install new programs. And also helps run different applications including GeForce Experience.
Non-Compliance With the Requirements
GeForce Experience isn’t for all sorts of computers. Outdated processors from Intel and AMD, including the Core 2 Duo, Pentium 4, and Core 2 Quad series aren’t eligible to run GeForce Experience.
Incompatible graphics is a problem also. So updating the graphics drivers of your computer that aren’t compatible with the GPU can cause the Geforce experience to stop working.
And every NVIDIA GPU has the rightful driver version that it supports. And forcing the latest version on an outdated GPU could be the reason why GeForce Experience is not working.
Suppose your GPU is in poor condition, and it could trigger the Geforce Experience to stop working on the computer. The GPU is worn out and causing display issues as well as the Gforce experience not working.
How To Fix Nvidia Geforce Experience Is Not Working
Here are some solutions to fixing the Nividia Geforce experience:
Reinstall the GeForce Experience Software
Sometimes the issue of the Nvidia Geforce Experience, not working can be caused by corrupted software. And the solution is to perform a reinstall.
The problem will be fixed by repairing any corrupted files or computer entries. Follow the steps below to complete the process:
- First press the windows icon + r keys to open the run menu.
- Type “control panel” in the input box to load your control panel. Then search for “Programs” and click on it.
- Find the uninstall option in the left menu to open the program list.
- Find “NVIDIA GeForce Experience” in the menu section and select it.
- Click on Uninstall in the menu to remove it from your computer.
- Visit the official NVIDIA website and download the file, then open the downloaded .exe file.
- After that follow the installation guide to complete the installation of your software.
- Finally after fully reinstalling, open the GeForce software to confirm everything runs correctly.
Geforce experience automatically lunches when you boot up your PC and it runs in the background. And by booting the PC, there can be some glitches and it causes the Geforce Experience to stop working.
And in such cases, force starting the application is possible to solve the problem.
Below are steps to solve such an issue.
- Press the CTRL + Shift + Esc and Task Manager will be opened.
- Then choose ‘Nvidia Container’ and ‘Nvidia Gefirce Experience Service’ and right-click on them
- Click on ‘End Process Tree’ from the context menu and Nvidia GeForce Experience will be closed.
- And finally, restart the Nvidia GeForce Experience and now it should be working properly.
Antivirus software raw commonly known for interfering with the operations in the PC. And it also interfere with the functioning of Gefirece Exoerince. And to fix it, tempo disable your antivirus and hopefully it helps.
Reinstall Graphics Driver
Another cause for the problem of Geforce Experience not functioning well, is the problematic graphics driver. So the solution to the issue is to update it to the latest version.
- Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
” alt=”” aria-hidden=”true” />
- Go to Display adapters and double-click on it to expand the category.
- Right-click on your graphics card > select Uninstall device.
” alt=”” aria-hidden=”true” />
- Confirm the action.
- Visit Nvidia Driver website and download the latest driver compatible with your Windows Operating System
” alt=”” aria-hidden=”true” />
- Download and install the driver.
- Restart the PC to apply changes.
Fresh Installation of Windows
If nothing works for you, try installing a fresh batch of Windows and it should solve the issue with Nvidia GeForce Experience. Corrupted OS files could cause some applications to malfunction and in such a case, re-installing Windows is your best bet.
After going through every steps I’m this guide, you can re-launch GeForce Experience to see if it works.
Conclusion On How To Fix Nividia Geforce Experience Not Working
In summary, it is now clear what Nividia Geforce Experince is, and also, it’s causes and solution to fixing Nividia Geforce Experince. So make sure to carefully follow through with the guidelines in this article.
And be sure to share this post with friends and family.