Locked your iPhone and finding it hard to unlock? Well, continue into this post to find out whether it is possible to unlock your iPhone with a secret passcode.
If your device is locked and you are unable to access the features, don’t be sad, because we brought here some of the best ways to unlock the iPhone without bypassing it.
Forgetting your iPhone passcode may make it difficult to use iPhones. Since users do not use 4-digit and also 6-digit passcodes to unlock their phones, it is becoming difficult to remember passcodes to unlock iPhones.
Many people, who tend to forget their passcodes, ask if we can enter the secret password to unlock any iPhone. The answer to the question is yes.
Although apple is well known for having an outstanding privacy and security policy to safeguard the information of its users, however, some methods make it simpler for users to enter secret passcode to unlock any iPhone.
In this article, we will talk about effective ways that help iPhone users to unlock their devices using different methods. These methods are said to be proven very beneficial in unlocking all types of IOS devices.
Does The “Secret Passcode” Exist To Unlock Any iPhone
The most vital question now is if a “secret passcode” to unlock any iPhone? The quick answer is NO. Whether you want to break passcode for other’s iPhone or you want to completely unlock an iOS/ipadOS device, it’s NOT possible to find a secret yet universal passcode to do the hack.
However, the good thing is, with either Apple suggested methods or other third-party professional tools, you can regain access to your lockdown iPhone.
Main Causes You Cannot Unlock iPhone
Unlocking your iPhone can be a frustrating experience, Unfortunately, there are numerous common reasons why an iPhone may not unlock.
Let’s look at the main causes of why you cannot unlock your iPhone:
- If you input the false passcode too many times, your iPhone will be disabled and locked. And If you don’t remember your passcode, you can try using recovery mode to reset your device.
- When someone else has your iPhone passcode, they can easily reset your iPhone passcode. And you have no idea why you cannot access your iPhone.
- If your iPhone screen is broken, it may be difficult or impossible to unlock the device.
- If your iPhone is in Lost Mode, it will be locked by others and you will input enter the passcode associated with the Apple ID that was used to set up the device.
How Can You Use The Secret Passcode To Unlock Any iPhone
It is most time unlikely to forget one’s passcode, in a situation where the iPhone get locked, you are almost certainly not the owner of the iPhone if you don’t know the passcode.
You can unlock the iPhone without having to reset it or try to unlock it with software made for unlocking an iPhone. Using a secret passcode instead of resetting it or trying to unlock it. You can always use a program meant for unlocking an iPhone.
And suppose you want to unlock an iPhone using a secret password, the first thing you should do is to do some random combinations.
This secret password to unlock any iPhone will only work if the user has configured their iPhone to have a simple passcode; if this is not the case, you may try the techniques listed below, which are guaranteed to unlock the iPhone you are attempting to get the login.
Use Secret Option to Unlock Any iPhone
The secret passcode to unlock any iPhone without computer will most likely not be correct, but there is a secret alternative on the lock screen that will surely work as long as your iPhone meets these requirements.
With the iPhone updates to IOS 15.2, apple ID has been signed in on your phone and WIFi or cellular data is available.
In this case, the secret Erase iPhone option will appear after you enter the wrong passcode 6-7 times. And the lock screen will says iPhone Unavailable try again in 15 minutes or Security Lockout try again after X minutes.
Follow through with the steps below to unlock your iPhone:
- You tap on the secret option of “Erase iPhone” in the bottom right corner.
- The next page says that this option will delete all of your content and settings. Tap “Erase iPhone” once more to confirm.
- Enter your Apple ID password to reset your device to factory settings, which will delete the passcode.
Other Ways To Unlock Any iPhone Without Passcode
There are also some other ways that you can use to unlock iPhone without passcode. Below are listed some of the way to do it.
Suppose you gave forgotten your password and after too many attempts, and your iPhone is disabled.
Tenorshare 4uKey will help unlock your iPhone. It is compatible with the latest IOS16 and it work well with all iPhones, iPad and iPod.
- Download and launch 4uKey on your PC or Mac. Connect your locked iPhone to your computer via a suitable cable. Click Start on the main interface and then click on Next.
- You will then download a firmware package for your iPhone. Click on the Download button.
- After the firmware is downloaded, click on Start Remove to start removing passcode from your iPhone.
- In a few minutes, you will successfully remove the passcode from your locked iPhone
Use iTunes As “Secret Passcode” To Unlock Any iPhone
Below are the How-To-Steps on how to use iTunes as secret passcode.
Step 1: Shut down the phone: To power off the iPhone Press and hold both the Side button and the Volume Down button until you see the Power Off slider.
- Drag the Power Off slider when you see it to turn off your iPhone. Wait at least a minute to make sure it shuts down completely.
Step 2: Use the right button/button combo per your iPhone model to put it in Recovery Mode. Make sure to hold the right button firmly and long enough until you go to next step.
Step 3: After that, you then press and hold the right button tightly and instantly connect your iPhone to the computer. Don’t release the button until you see the Recovery Mode screen showing on your iPhone.
Step 4: When you see a message titled “There is a problem with the iPhone” that requires it to be updated or restored, there you will have two options Update or Restore.
Use Restore to unlock your iPhone. This is our first “secret passcode” to unlock any iPhone.
After you have competed this process, you can disconnect your iPhone from the computer, then switch up the phone and set up the phone.
Conclusion on Secret Passcode To Unlock Any iPhone
In conclusion to the post, it is important to carefully follow through with the information above to come with desired result.
Be sure to shear this post with friends and family.